Friday, April 22, 2016

Play Dates and Fun Stuffs

THIS WAS A POST I JUST NOTICED NEVER MADE IT PAST DRAFT STAGE (cc 2013)

Woof,

Well its been another hectic week for this pup. Between work and home life pup doesn't get much free time.

At our last play date Sir left some marks on my backside that pup is surprised are still there 3 days later. I thought it was kinda cool that's the first time that Sir has left a mark on his pup. But all that aside our last play date was mostly about rope. I am happy that sir has improved a lot since he first tied me up. Just today he started talking about some new rope he just bought that is a bit more gripy then the poly-nylon blends we have been using, Next time pup gets tied it looks like natural treated hemp is the rope of choice.

I'm so happy I found someone that gets almost as excited tieing me up as I get being tied. I know he rather be on my side of the rope but somehow he gets a lot of joy from seeing me tied up. I hope he knows that all he has to do is ask his pup if he wants to be tied up, I've hinted at this possibility before.

No comments:

Post a Comment