Monday, January 9, 2012

Where to begin?

Within the last six months my life has taken so many turns. I have really gone deeper into my alternative lifestyle and have looked to it more in times of uncertainty. Who knew one could have evolved so much over a brief period of time. That's not everything though, outside of the alternative lifestyle I have discovered a lot more about myself, or at least I'm finally being honest with myself about the feelings I have had since the early part of my adolescence. This represents the biggest change in my life when about four months ago I met someone whom I would never have thought I'd have true feelings of love and care for. I met him online through a fetish website and have been staying in contact with him ever since, our first real meeting coming up in April. I will update this more as time goes on.

To get to the point and the title of this entry, this pup quite frankly doesn't know where to go with this blog. I guess that I started this as kind of a personal journal of my greatest experiences. But I hasn't had much experiences that I would consider noteworthy. So I ask my readers please let me know if you want to hear more of a certain topic or if you have questions, I would be glad to answer. Also I am open to any suggestions that you may have.

2 comments:

  1. I am loving this blog so far do not stop.

    and Id love to here more of your theriantropy. and more of the pup stuff,.

    ReplyDelete